Working with Law Firms
A Changing Business Environment Requires a New Perspective
- Do you provide legal and contractual advice to the construction and property industries?
- Do you feel your services are undervalued and becoming commoditised?
- Is it hard to differentiate your firm from your competitors in the minds of your customers?
- Where are your best opportunities for differentiation and business development?
- Would you like to add compatible, specialist knowledge to your construction practice?
As the provision of legal services becomes increasingly competitive and even commoditised, forward-thinking law firms are redefining their approach to their clients' businesses by offering more industry-focused advice .
Applying valuable lessons from other professional service sectors.
No longer delivering just basic legal expertise and cost reduction, innovative legal firms now focus on providing a broader range of options targetting customer perception of legal service delivery. Such enhanced services as service flexibility and provision technology- and industry-aware solutions are increasingly important to ensure your firm's differentiation and long-term commercial success in a competitive market. Provision of such additional services requires sound and specific advice to maximise client benefit. BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM is specifically equiped to assist you deliver these benefits.
Through our work with other industry sectors we are able to bring a broad range of applicable knowledge and best-practice methodologies to bear our work with you.
BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM is not a generic advisor
We are not a generic, one-size-fits-all consultant. We understand that your firm is different from its peers. So, BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM will never provide you with a standard, off the shelf solution. We ensure our approach will be consistent with your firm's strategy and specifically tailored to any project requirements. We work closely with you to understand your goals and help you achieve lasting results that go beyond just monetary savings. In any work BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM undertakes with you to improve your organisational performance - permanently.
How we help
Our technical understanding enables us to provide sound and apppropriate advice on complex issues which might be beyond the experience of non-construction orientated advisors.
We bring our unique range and depth of experience to advise on three key areas of law firm practice:
- Professional services delivery in today's increasingly competitive environment;
- Practical aspects affecting the development and design and construction processes, particularly contract development and mediation and;
- Development of dispute-free solutions for construction projects.
For a brief, free and strictly confidential consultation to see how your firm might benefit from appointing a specialist advisor, contact BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM