From a position of knowledge, BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM motivates and assists your people develop their skills to promote synergies and innovation, optimising your overall organisational or project performance.
Our Value Management focus is targeted on three fundamental principles:
- what constitutes measurable value for you;
- identifying critical objectives and targets before seeking solutions;
- determining desired function to maximise innovative and practical outcomes.
The clear benefits of applying Value Management to organisations include:
- understanding the value already encapsulated by your organisation’s products and services;
- better business decisions by providing you with a sound basis for your choices and which can be understood and supported by your stakeholders;
- improved products and services to external customers by clearly understanding and giving due priority to your customers’ real needs;
- enhanced competitiveness by facilitating technical and organizational innovation;
- improved staff knowledge of the major factors required for the success of your organization or project;
Contract Drafting and Development
A sound, comprehensive and appropriately structured contract is essential for smooth and profitable running of any project. Less well considered is the important role that a sound contract has in maintaining good working relations, not only in your current project but for future work with your client as well!
BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM regularly undertakes contract reviews and drafting in conjunction with company legal representatives, to ensure encapsulation and capture of what is appropriate, whilst shedding unnecessary or unwarranted content and risk which can “come back to bite” later. Find Out More?
In increasingly dynamic and uncertain environments, scenario planning has proven a powerful tool to assist development of effective strategies and improved organisational responsiveness. By considering the scope of uncertainty, risk, and opportunity within plausible scenarios, Building Knowledge assists you articulate realistic models from which to implement effective strategic change. Find Out More?
If you would like to see how a simple value managemnt program could quickly add value to your business with minimal cost outlay, contact BUILDING KNOWLEDGETM for a short, obligation-free and completely confidential consultation.